In association with Ethereal Enterpises, The Clumpany presents “The Official Clumpany Blog Starter Kit”. Having paid me a handsome royalty, all you need are:
- A sense of humour.
- An ounce of sentience in your brain
- A passing knowledge of the output of the Evening Shark-Jump newspaper.
- An acquaintance with today’s MASH v SFA proceedings at the Court of Session (but if you recently crowd-funded @JamesDoleman you should immediately give yourself extra Clumping kudos for bringing a disproportionate amount of rage into some Sevconian lives 😉).
- Familiarity with recent events surrounding the Herald Group, Graham Spiers and Angela Haggerty, and the subsequent statements issued by the National Union of Journalists.
- An appreciation of the apparent high-profile promotion of minor events.
- A bottle of Buckfast Tonic Wine
- A bottle of Domestos [NB not supermarket ‘own brand’ bleach. Let’s keep things classy…]; and
- These screen shots, together with the stories behind them…
[Or alternatively this (literally) shark-jumping masterpiece from @Arsene_Parcelie…]
Now get to work! And if all else fails, you can laugh at the Record instead!